KS In the Lungs

I was diagnosed HIV Positive in the end of February 2006 while hospitalized with PCP and A.R.D.S. After being discharged for two weeks I was readmitted to the hospital due to a fever and a poor oxygen saturation level. The pulmonary doctor ordered X-Rays, MRI and a CAT scan. What the doctor came up with was I have suspect Pulmonary Embolisms in my lungs. However, since that time I have developed several lesions on my leg and shoulders that my Infectious Disease doctor thinks could be KS and is monitoring. I think he wants to see if my immune system will kick in and take care of the external KS lesions since starting my HAART Regime. I did not know KS could also be internal. I wanted to know if KS in the lungs may look the same as a Pulmonary Embolism in an X-Ray, MRI or CAT scan. Could there be a possibility that I do not have Pulmonary Embolisms but have KS in my lungs? I am not sure if KS would even show in an X-Ray, MRI or CAT scan. If so I assume I need to follow up with my Infectious Disease doctor and an Oncologist to run labs to confirm?

KS in the lungs is usually/often diagnosed with a biopsy or direct visualization during bronchoscopy. The X-ray findings may not be very specific. KH

Valcyte (Ganciclovir), Zerit & Neuropathy?
Pain in Legs...