|follow up on the pickles
Jun 15, 2006
Some lactobacilli and other fermenting organisms produce glucuronic acids, used in detoxifying conjugations in the liver... perhaps this is the link?
Response from Dr. Henry
Thanks for the further follow-up-is there a journal or web reference? KH
TB & HIV
Headaches and hand/eye coordination
- Can You Get AIDS From Sharing The Cup Of Someone With HIV?
- How Long Does Pep Stay In Your Body?
- What Does Herpes Do To You?
- Can You Get AIDS From Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Can You Get HIV From Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Chance Of Getting AIDS From Anal Sex Top
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.