TB & HIV
Jun 13, 2006
Is it possible that HIV medications won't work if someone also has TB?
Response from Dr. Henry
HIV medications still work in patients with TB though it is important to treat the TB as well. There are important potential interactions between the drugs used to treat HIV and TB which can complicate matters and sometimes result in a higher rate of failure of therapy. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Painful Ejaculation Mean I Have Hiv?
- Does White Tongue Mean I Have AIDS?
- Is Sore On Penis An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Itchy Red Spots After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Swallowing Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.