|TB & HIV
Jun 13, 2006
Is it possible that HIV medications won't work if someone also has TB?
| Response from Dr. Henry
HIV medications still work in patients with TB though it is important to treat the TB as well. There are important potential interactions between the drugs used to treat HIV and TB which can complicate matters and sometimes result in a higher rate of failure of therapy. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Getting HIV Sex With A Prostitute
- Pain In Penis After Sucking Penis Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Needle Stick Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.