|TB & HIV
Jun 13, 2006
Is it possible that HIV medications won't work if someone also has TB?
Response from Dr. Henry
HIV medications still work in patients with TB though it is important to treat the TB as well. There are important potential interactions between the drugs used to treat HIV and TB which can complicate matters and sometimes result in a higher rate of failure of therapy. KH
Confued about HIV+ and HIV- immune systems
follow up on the pickles
- Candidiasis Infection Treatment With Doxycycline?
- Can You Get Hiv From Sucking On Nipples?
- If You Wear Condom Can You Still Get Hiv?
- What Percentage Of People With Hpv Get Genital Warts?
- What Causes Recurring Yeast Infections And Bacteria Vaginosis?
- Treatment Of Chlamydia How Long Before Symptoms Gone
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.