Jun 13, 2006
I read a question about oral lichenplanus. I had oral lichenplanus for 18 months. My Dr. of Oral Medicine determined that Viramune was the most likely cause. I had mouth photos published in New England Journal of Medicine. Within 2 weeks of stopping the Viramune, the lichenplanus totally cleared up and has not returned 1 year later. Hope this helps others with this problem. JJC..
Response from Dr. Henry
Thanks for reminding me of the association of nevirapine with lichen planus. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Licking Penis Scared I Have AIDS
- Burning Urethra After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Fatigue After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Thrush After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- After Being Exposed To Hpv How Long Does It Take For Signs Of Cervical Cancer To Appear
- Genital Warts Transmission By Hand
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.