needle prick

I was in a new york city bar the other night-it wasn't dirty or anything but when I first walked in I felt a pain in my foot like a needle or something I immediatley looked on the floor; I didn't see any needles, but it was very crowded, so perhaps it was kicked away before I could see it. When I looked again when the floor had cleared I only saw little shards of plastic shot glasses. My question is how likely is it that I was stuck with an infected needle? Would I have drawn blood if that were the case? I just have a tiny dot on my foot. I don't know if I'm just being paranoid or if I have a real reason to be worried.

This forum is exclusively for the discussion of the side effects of HIV treatment.

Weight loss
Epzicom/Sustiva good combo to prevent fat loss?