Jun 13, 2006
I was in a new york city bar the other night-it wasn't dirty or anything but when I first walked in I felt a pain in my foot like a needle or something I immediatley looked on the floor; I didn't see any needles, but it was very crowded, so perhaps it was kicked away before I could see it. When I looked again when the floor had cleared I only saw little shards of plastic shot glasses. My question is how likely is it that I was stuck with an infected needle? Would I have drawn blood if that were the case? I just have a tiny dot on my foot. I don't know if I'm just being paranoid or if I have a real reason to be worried.
| Response from Dr. Henry
This forum is exclusively for the discussion of the side effects of HIV treatment.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bloody Pee After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Skin After Blowjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Can An Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause White Vaginal Discharge?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.