|Eating Pickles for Liver toxity
Jun 13, 2006
Hello Doctors, thanks so much for all you people do here on thebody.com
I have heard that people who have recently had liver transplants much eat many pickles per day to help with toxity build up. What do you think about eating this to help with some of the toxity associated with HIV medications?
Response from Dr. Henry
That is a new one for me as far as any data supporting a benefit of eating pickles for decreasing liver problems. If any reader has a reference for a study supporting that practice please post! KH
- Is Fever A Symptom Of HIV?
- Ache In Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Fever After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Purple Spots After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Get Pubic Lice If You Have No Pubic Hair?
- Can You Get Warts With Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.