|scars on both arms only
Jun 9, 2006
I have little scars or insect bites/ on both arms. Are they common with HIV 121CD4?
Response from Dr. Henry
I have noticed that many HIV+ patients seem to have exagerated responses to insect bites. In some patients scars could result but it is recommended that you see an HIV specialist or a dermatologist for an evaluation for persistent or progressive skin problems like you dscribe. KH
are protease inhibitors the cause of lypoatrophy or is hiv
- Do People Get HIV From Open Wound?
- Odds Of Getting HIV Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation
- How Likely Is It To Get AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Scared I Have AIDS
- Blood In Semen After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Red Spots After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.