MISSING MOJO.. and the responses given...

I just read the June 6, email asking about "Getting my MoJo back", and your reply...

I, like the person who wrote you this post, HAVE had genital shrinkage, which a doctor would not be able to confirm (how many patients have YOU asked to get and measure their erection???), but the patient does know, even without measuring.

I have done the testosterone injections, patch, and gel, with NO improvement, and been told that there is NO clinical proof that "shrinkage" is real. I for one am tired of being told by my primary physician as well as "SPECIALISTS" via The Body, that my Mojo will return. well, it's been a few years now, and I have all but forgotten what sex drive, erections or desire, let alone orgasam is...

The only item which I did agree with in your reply was the possible need for mental health help. I am a very lucky man in that my partner understands and since we are both older (I am in my mid 40's, and husband is mid 50's) we understand that any two people have different sex wants and different times, and I do NOT have any problems letting my husband go out and play with others to relieve his desires, since I know full-well he's not getting it at home.

I would love nothing more than the ability to have sex with my partner which is enjoyable and fun for the both of us again.

I would like it if you, along with other medical professionals would stop acting like it's just a given that sexual performance issues are something which will pass in time and take care of themselves, I can tell you for me it's been almost 8 years of continued loss of sex drive, to the point now of NOT having had an erection let alone even desire in well over a year...

Again, it's been over a year since I've had an erection and/or an orgasm and unfortunatly there is nothing I have heard of to change this issue for me.

Have I overlooked or missed some information or procedure that could help???

Desperatly in need of the big "O", NOW please.

Other treatment modalities for impotence can aid some patients (Caverjet injections, suction devices, Viagra like drugs). Often an evaluation by a urologist might be helpful. KH

Gene Therapy
malasobtion due to Gastroparess