|Can I see you Dr Henry?
Jun 6, 2006
Hello Dr Henry,
I am HIV+, 45y.o. female on meds and doing OK but have some niggling side effects that I would love for you to iron out. I am moving to St Paul, Minnesota for my new job. What's the best way to see you for an evaluation?
| Response from Dr. Henry
New HIV+ patients being seen at Hennepin County Medical Center in Minneapolis are seen in the Positive Care Orientation Clinic (612-873-2700).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Folliculitis And Early Hiv
- Should Athletes With Hiv Be Allowed To Play Sports?
- If A Woman Has Hiv Will Her Unborn Child Have It?
- Does A Mother Get Tested For Hiv Before She Gives Birth?
- Will The Doctor Call You If Your Hiv Test Results Are Positive?
- Would The Doctor Tell You Right Away About The Result Of Hiv Test
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.