|Can I see you Dr Henry?
Jun 6, 2006
Hello Dr Henry,
I am HIV+, 45y.o. female on meds and doing OK but have some niggling side effects that I would love for you to iron out. I am moving to St Paul, Minnesota for my new job. What's the best way to see you for an evaluation?
Response from Dr. Henry
New HIV+ patients being seen at Hennepin County Medical Center in Minneapolis are seen in the Positive Care Orientation Clinic (612-873-2700).
My aching feet!
Follow-up question swollen lymph glands
- What Is The Progression Of Gonorrhea?
- What If You Took Medicine For Chlamydia And I Still Have Symptoms What Does That Mean?
- What Does Herpes Do To The Spine?
- What Can You Do To Clear Hpv?
- What Are The Short-term Effects Of Syphilis?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.