Jun 6, 2006
1. What will happen to the person if their B-cells are taken out of the immune system cascade, but the macrophage remains? In other words they no longer function as programmed?
2. what will happen to the person if thier marcrophages are no longer able to function normally, but the B cells are still in the picture?
Response from Dr. Henry
This forum is exclusively for the discussion of the side effects of HIV therapy.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Hiv Be Transmitted Through Small Cuts?
- Are Women More Likely To Catch Herpes Than Men?
- Will I Always Have Discharge With Herpes?
- Where Does Herpes Come From?
- When Will I See A Blister On My Lips If I Have Herpes?
- What If You Are Not Cured After Taking Bacterial Vaginosis Medications?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.