Vitamins with RNA and DNA supplements.

Is it safe to take vitamins with DNA and RNA, and Garlic Oil supplements for HIV? I am currently on Truvada and Sustiva and am trying to find an affordable vitamin regime. The latest I have been taking is Iron Free Mega Vita Gel by Puritan's Pride, and their Chelated Multi Mineral tablets as prescribed on the bottle. Thank you.

It generally is safe to take reasonable doses of multiple vitamins though garlic can decrease Sustiva (Stocrine) levels so I would recommend not using that unless the Sustiva levels can be measured. It is wise to keep your HIV specialist informed of any supplements you are taking so he/she can monitor for any unusual problems. KH

Early HIV symptom
Messy Bathroom Breaks