Swollen glands in someone with HIV

Im hiv poz and not on arvs. My cd4 count is 494 and viral load is 13 000. I have developed swollen glands on my neck.What treatment is effective for swollen glands?

Swollen glands in the neck in an HIV+ person can be due to HIV itself (concentrated in lymph nodes) or other infections or inflammatory conditions in the head/neck region which drain into the lymph system in the neck. If there is an underlying infection (such as a tooth abscess or gum infection) then treating the underlying infection can result in shrinkage of the swollen lymph node. For HIV related lymph node infection in someone with a CD4 count in your range, the nodes often can enlarge and shrink over time in a difficult to predict fashion. Antiretroviral therapy will often (but not always) result in shrinkage of lymph nodes in regions such as the neck. KH

abdominal fat
building my immune system