Sustiva & Truvada

I've just started treatment on Sustiva & Truvada 4 days ago and I'm starting to get "burning" headaches. Almost as if I had a fire inside my head. I'm still dizzy but that's getting better. Dreams are not vivid but frequent. And I'm still waking up in the middle of the night often. But the headache is the most intolerable feeling. I can't find "headaches" as being side effects to this combination. Did I miss something? They don't seem to be getting better, rather they're getting worse. Is this something that I should be concerned about or should it subside with time?

Also, aside from Garlic & St. John's Wort, is there any supplements or drugs (such as aspirin) that is not compatible with my regiment? This includes street drugs like Marijuana and Ectasy (and anything that may be "cut" with ectacy)

Thank you for your time.

-=-

The symptoms you are experiencing most likely are dut to the Sustiva. For most patients those symptoms will diminish over the first 4 weeks (perhaps 10% have persistent annoying symptoms). St John's wort and garlic can decrease the effectiveness of Sustiva so it is not recommended to use those together unless the Sustiva levels are checked. Ectasy can also aggravate/precipitate central nervous system reactions so I recommend not using Ectasy ever but certainly not when already experiencing Sustiva side effects dyring the first month of use. KH

Mangosteen & AIDS ?
DSPN