Mangosteen & AIDS ?

I would like to know if I start taking Mangosteen, would I benifit from this,to increase my Immune system. And will it interfer with my Aids Medicine? Another question I was recently told about Colostrun, the same question as above,Please let me know how can benifit from these two.

There is no credible evidence published in the scientific literature thatn U am aware of showing that Mangosteen is of any benefit to persons with HIV/AIDS. It likely would have little interaction with HIV meds but that hasn't been studied (grapefruit juice for example can decrease the effectiveness of protease inhibitors). Reviews of its claimed heath benefits that I read suggest that in general it is an overpriced fruit juice. Colostrum is milk made from mammary glands often late in pregnancy or early after birth that is rich in carbohydrates, protein and antibodies. One form may have some benefit (variable ) in AIDS patients with Cryptosporidia gut infection. Human milk is generally preferred over formula for new borns (unless the mother is HIV+ -then the situation is more complicated). For the typical HIV+ adult there is little evidence that colostrum is of any significant benefit.KH

lipoatrophy and fat accumulation
Sustiva & Truvada