lipoatrophy and fat accumulation

Hi, (1)I need to know if a combination of kaletra, videx EC and zidovir could worsen facial lipoatrophy and/or fat accumulation. i've recently just changed from using triomune (i believe it has stavudine, lamivudine and nevarapine) and changed because i have just developed facial lipoatrophy, thinning of both legs and arms and accumulation of fat around the waist.(2)I've heard that kaletra does not cause any fat loss, but that videx may, would there be a substitution for videx in a regiman like mine.

The role of Videx EC in fat loss is not real clear to me (compared to stavudine for example which clearly has been linked to fat loss). AZT can also be associated with fat loss so a switch off thymidine analogues (off AZT or D4T) is often recommended to blunt or sometimes reverse fat loss. Tenofovir or abacavir are often considered as good subsitutes in the US (may not be available where you are). Epivir (3TC or lamivudine) or Emtriva (FTC) are also options to consider depending on your treatment history/presence of resistance, etc. KH

Effects of FUZEON injection
Mangosteen & AIDS ?