Effects of FUZEON injection
May 23, 2006
PLease share with The Body readers.
I've been administering Fuzeon injections for 1 1/2 yrs and the injections sites were really getting me down. I've recently been using BIOJECTOR - this administers the FUZEON with compressed air! The reactions are MUCH less! No lumps, swelling, redness! There CAN be a second of discomfort - a sting - but I've accepted that over the pain and deformity I was suffering from regular needle use.
Hope this helps!
Response from Dr. Henry
Thanks for sharing that information. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Contract HIV From Picking Your Nose?
- Black Spots After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Chills After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Eye Floaters After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Mutual Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.