|Effects of FUZEON injection
May 23, 2006
PLease share with The Body readers.
I've been administering Fuzeon injections for 1 1/2 yrs and the injections sites were really getting me down. I've recently been using BIOJECTOR - this administers the FUZEON with compressed air! The reactions are MUCH less! No lumps, swelling, redness! There CAN be a second of discomfort - a sting - but I've accepted that over the pain and deformity I was suffering from regular needle use.
Hope this helps!
| Response from Dr. Henry
Thanks for sharing that information. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood In Semen After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Licking Genital Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore Testicles After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can You Have Smooth Vaginal Bumps But Not An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.