Metal Hip Femar Replacment

I have AVN. 1st left hip done 12/04-no problems. Metal hip replacement done 12/05 - problems. When I overwork my right hip, even just a little, sitting for long periods, walking I get these horrific ear aches that seem to eat away at the right side of my brain. Sometimes the pain can be so much that I want to yank the new metal out and replace it with plastic. When my right hip does not hurt then I am fine. Would you have any clue as to why this is happening? I am currently scheduled to see a neurologist this coming week. Would you have any ideas or words of encourgement for me to give this doctor?

Thank You.

Allen

This forum is exclusively for the discussion of side effects related to HIV treatment. What is your HIV status and which HIV medications are you taking?

nerve spasm
Hands and Feet cramping