nerve spasm

I am on Viread, viramune, and videx. I have severe nerve spasm in one leg, near my knee. I tend to have it a couple of times a day, some days none. It is intense pain. I have it at least 5 days/wk.What can be causing this??

Pain localized to the knee area as you describe would be unlikely due to HIV or one of your medications but more likely due to local nerve presssure, tendon, muscle, vaccular, or joint condition. An evaluation by your HIV specialist and/or neurologist or rheumatologist is recommended to narrow the possibilities and to devise a diagnostic and treatment plan. KH

Kaposi's Sarcoma = AIDS?
Metal Hip Femar Replacment