Kaposi's Sarcoma = AIDS?
May 22, 2006
I was wondering if the appearance of Kaposi's Sarcoma is an indicator of AIDS or can one get it with HIV+ status? DOes it depend on how large the lesions are?
Response from Dr. Henry
The histologic diagnosis of Kaposi's sarcoma indicates AIDS in an HIV infected person. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If You Have A Swollen Lymph Node Does It Mean You Have Hiv?
- Where Are Lymph Nodes That Are Affected By Hiv?
- Hiv Throat Infection
- Hiv And Pancreatic Cancer
- How Long Does It Take An Hiv Positive Person To Start Showing Signs Of The Disease?
- A Period Of Time During Which A Person Infected With Hiv Has No Symptoms
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.