For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

hairloss and reyataz

does reyataz norvir viread epizcom cocktail cause hairloss

Hair loss is common in the general population. HIV infection may cause hair loss as can some of the HIV medications though the overall rate of hair loss due to any one of the medications you are taking is low (< 1-5%). It is often difficult to pin down which medicine is contributing to hair loss since the overall rate is low and there is a wide range of individual susceptibilities. Of your HIV meds, the 3TC in the Epzicom is the one I have noted in my own experience to appear to be linked to hair loss the most (still < 5%). KH

side effects
mouth sores