May 17, 2006
Hi Doctor, My mother is suffering from oral linchenplanus for past one year. She is taking english medicines and undergoing treatment.But no significant improvment so far. Can you suggest any treatment? And do it has do do anything with HIV?
| Response from Dr. Henry
Lichen planus is not generally linked to HIV infection. Topical steroids, antihistamines, topical analgesics and other interventions (often under supervision of a dermatologist) can provide relief. The course is highly variable. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do People Get AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Jock Itch After Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Psoriasis After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Brown Vaginal Discharge Causes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.