May 17, 2006
Hi Doctor, My mother is suffering from oral linchenplanus for past one year. She is taking english medicines and undergoing treatment.But no significant improvment so far. Can you suggest any treatment? And do it has do do anything with HIV?
Response from Dr. Henry
Lichen planus is not generally linked to HIV infection. Topical steroids, antihistamines, topical analgesics and other interventions (often under supervision of a dermatologist) can provide relief. The course is highly variable. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bloody Pee After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Swallowing Blood Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.