high cholsterol

hi, for the past year my dr switch the stockrin to kaletra since we are trying to get pregnant. so i am taking kaletra+vdex+zerit. before the chlesteron,and 3glyserids where high but a week ago when I took the blood test the cholesterol is 262,triglycerides218, hdl45.6 and ldl172.3, i am very worried, i think the kaletra caused it, i will stop with it once i'll give birth, also 172.6 for ALKP-Alkaline Phosphatase , alt37,ggt92, what can i do to reduce these figures ? can walking reduce the cholsterol? i herd uridine can help with these fugures, is it right?

Kaletra often has more of an effect on cholesterol and triglycerides than Stocrine. Modest exercise and diet intervention would be all that I would recommend since your values are not extremely high and you can return to the Stocrine after delivery. Zerit can also increase plasma lipid values and there is some concern about VIdex in the setting of pregnancy (careful monitoring recommended) so there are some other issues that need attention with your HIV specialist. In generalm, uridine supplements would not be recommended in this setting . KH

PEP effect
fill vs. implants