May 14, 2006
Hi Doc, I mentioned to you in a previous posting about the Sugar Cane Juice to help reduce the side effects of meds.
At Clinicaltrials.gov, they already started doing studies with Nucleomaxx which is a component found in sugar cane.
have a good day
| Response from Dr. Henry
The Nucleomaxx study you cite I believe is focusing on fat wasting (lipoatrophy) associated with HIV treatment. Thanks for the feedback. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Painful Ejaculation After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Purple Spots After Broken Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
- Thrush After Biting Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Broken Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Can Oral Thrush Cause Enlarged Lymph Nodes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.