physical changes on only one side of body.

I'm on my 2nd year of HIV treatment. Truvada and Kaletra. I've noticed that the right side of my body swells up leaving my left side looking thinner. This especially happens when I wear sox or boots. My right leg will swell leaving creased deformities wherever I had pressure resulting in sox or tightness in the boot. This is usually accompanied with red blotches and itchy skin. What is it? What can I do to relieve the pain?

Asymmetric swelling like you describe if sometimes due to pressure on the veins or lymph nodes on the right side of your body (such as in the groin or abdominal area0). Your HIV specialist can evaluate and decide whether any imaging is warranted(CT or MRI or ultrasound for example)to determine if there was clot, lymph node, scarring, mass etc that could be causing asymmetric swelling as you are experiencing.KH

Vein changes
IRIS Information