Vein changes

I've been on HIV treatment (3 drugs) for over a year...I've noticed my veins on my legs and the bottom of my stomach are starting to become pronounced...meaning, they're sticking out, they have a raised apparence.

Prominent veins in the location you describe could be due to loss of subcutaneous fat (called lipoatrophy which is part of a condition called lipodystrophy). Other conditions such as liver problems could also cause the veins to become prominent so a standard evaluation by your HIV specialist can usually sort out what is likely causing that problems and what can perhaps be done about it(if HIV drug related often a switch to an alternative regimen is considered if that is an option with your location and treatment history). KH

hiv/lupus
physical changes on only one side of body.