|Can two positive people have kids
May 10, 2006
Can two positive people a man and a woman have kids
Response from Dr. Henry
Yes in many cases with a good outcome (healthy uninfected child) when the mother is receiving good HIV and general health care. KH
Good numbers but always sick
- Is Itchy Skin A Symptom Of HIV?
- Itchy Skin Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Chills After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Barebacking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can You Get Hepatitis C From Sharing A Pipe?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.