|Can two positive people have kids
May 10, 2006
Can two positive people a man and a woman have kids
Response from Dr. Henry
Yes in many cases with a good outcome (healthy uninfected child) when the mother is receiving good HIV and general health care. KH
Good numbers but always sick
- Can You Get HIV From Sharing A Drink?
- Can You Get HIV From Touching Pubic Hair?
- HIV Risk Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation
- Should I Get Tested After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Are Swollen Lymph Nodes A Sign Of HIV?
- Could Swollen Lymph Nodes Be A Sign Of Primary HIV Infection
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.