May 10, 2006
can a gum infection under a tooth cause this?
| Response from Dr. Henry
yes as well as other problems in the head and neck regions.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Swollen Lymphnodes Cause Tight Feeling?
- Is Itchy Skin An Ars Symptom?
- Is White Tongue An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Black Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Blood In Semen After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.