ks in gi tract
May 7, 2006
I have just been diagnosed with AIDS - CD4 87 vl 130000. My doc said that I have KS in my gut which is causing the diarrhoea. With HAART, what will be the side effects to this KS and how long will it take to clear up?
Response from Dr. Henry
KS usually but not always will improve on effective HIV medication. The course is highly variable. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Vagina After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Muscle Ache After Sex With Hooker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Foreplay Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.