|can u get hiv meds in supporitory form
May 7, 2006
can u get hiv meds in supporitory form? i have a bad adverse reaction to the pills and i have trouble swallowing them sometimes.....
Response from Dr. Henry
None of the HIV meds are available in suppository form. There are a number of the medicines that are available in liquid form which for some is easier to tolerate (used particularly for young children). KH
- Hiv Symptoms Rare After 6 Weeks
- Why Are Genital Warts More Prevalent In Homosexual Men?
- Where Does Hpv Enter The Body?
- When You Have A Herpes Break Out How Long Does It Take To Get Blisters?
- What's The Difference Between Mouth Herpes And Mouth Blisters?
- Syphilis And Joint And Muscle Aches
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.