|can u get hiv meds in supporitory form
May 7, 2006
can u get hiv meds in supporitory form? i have a bad adverse reaction to the pills and i have trouble swallowing them sometimes.....
| Response from Dr. Henry
None of the HIV meds are available in suppository form. There are a number of the medicines that are available in liquid form which for some is easier to tolerate (used particularly for young children). KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Picking Your Nose Risk Of Getting HIV
- Can You Contract AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Dry Mouth After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Sensual Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Testicular Pain After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Can Hpv Cause A Discharge?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.