|can u get hiv meds in supporitory form
May 7, 2006
can u get hiv meds in supporitory form? i have a bad adverse reaction to the pills and i have trouble swallowing them sometimes.....
Response from Dr. Henry
None of the HIV meds are available in suppository form. There are a number of the medicines that are available in liquid form which for some is easier to tolerate (used particularly for young children). KH
- Eye Floaters Sign Of HIV Infection
- Erectile Dysfunction After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Foreplay Worried I Have HIV
- Can An Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause White Vaginal Discharge?
- Bleeding While Giving Oral Sex
- Can Hepatitis B And C Survive In Water?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.