Side effects

I'm on Reyataz,viread and videx. After 6mo, I got just about every side effect mentioned. Then I started to develop neurologuical S/E= drooped L eye lid,neuropathy type pain moving from arm to back to chest to stomach,episodes of loss of eye sight,ETC.At what point do the s/e out weigh the benefits? Who is the best Dr I can go to in L.A. to evaluate a change in regimen?

The use of a combination of Reyataz, Viread, and Videx has a number of concerns regarding toxicity, efficacy, less of a CD4 count recovery and others. There are numerous excellent HIV providers in the LA area. Providers at AIDS HealthCare Fountation, UCLA, USC, and those recommended by local LA AIDS service organizations are good places to start. KH

Why is my leg numb?
Several Boils