Thank You For Your Promptness

I certainly appreciate that all you Experts probably have practices, and are kept mightly busy there; but I'm truly thankful for those of you who keep the answers flowing quickly. Some of your colleages go for weeks without responses posted; and this is cause for mighty anxiety! Obviously in a sensitive emotional issue such as this, answers are invaluable, and having to wait a long time is excruciating. Your prompt answers, good bad or indifferent, surely lower the stress level a bit. Thanks again!

Thanks for the feedback. You are correct that we have busy practices and limited time to respond to many questions in great detail. From this end hard to know if we help out much. KH

Worried - Maybe a Little Too much
Tenofovir and Alopecia