lichenplanis

what is exactly lichenplanis? i have had it for a long time and the doctor gave my an ointment for it, but i have stopped using it , if i start using it again will it work or is my body immune to it? is lichenplanis a form of hiv?

Lichen planus is a skin disorder of unknown cause. Certain drugs and immune conditions can aggravate it. The course is highly varialbe and it often seems to get better spontaneously after 1-2 years. Topical steroids often provide some relief. The link to HIV is not very strong-I have had several of my patient develop lichen planus -their course of lichen planus did not seem particularly unusual. KH

Cocaine and Hiv
Worried - Maybe a Little Too much