viramune/combivir

I've been on Viramune and Combivir for about 2 years now with no problems, all good numbers. Although I have no side effects, I am worried about future side effects, more visual things. Should I stay on this combination or is there a better combo that is less likely to have any future visual side effects?

Response from Dr. Conway

Of the medications that you are taking, the only one associated with visible body shpae changes to any extent is the zidovudine part of the Combivir. Given your good numbers (which I assume mean an undetectable viral load), it would be easy enough to change the Combivir to either Kivexa or Truvada, avoid even the remote possiblity of a visible side effect and then be able to take all of your medications once a day as a bonus.

Switching meds?
How long really