Response to: Answer all this?

I had similar ploblems for several weeks on the same regimen. What worked for me was to eat something slightly greasy right before taking my meds - a couple of "microwave & eat" sausages, an egg, sometimes even a hot dog... Never had a problem since. Not sure why..... When I started, I used to eat a couple of outmeal breakfast bars and a yogurt, sometimes some fruit - with a big glass of milk or OJ, and the same symptoms began and were getting much worse all the time. I finally figured it out when traveling - nothing to eat handy so I went to McD's and ordered an egg mcmuffin (yuk!) - that was my first day of feeling normal for about 6 weeks! Months later it still works. NO problems now. Just thought I'd share. Hope it helps.

Thanks for sharing your own experience with readers of this site. KH

Acute pancreatitis and wine
Lack of sideffects might mean faint treatment scheme?