Darken face

Please Help? I am a 39 yr old black male, who has seen my face darken in the last 5 years dramatically. It has caused great grief with me. I am currently taking, Epvir, Norvir, Viread and Lexiva. Is there any other drugs or test that I could ask my doctor to do, that can restore my natural coloring of my skin on my face, it is only effecting my face.

Some HIV drugs (AZT and FTC come to mind)have seemed to cause increased skin pigmentation in a small subset of patients (you are not taking those). Whether one of your current HIV meds is a possible culprit is unclear and often hard to pin down. I often have an HIV-experienced dermatologist look at the pigmentation and offer advice on possible causes. If one of the HIV drugs seems a likely cause then switching off them in a systematic manner over time (assuming other HIV meds are available as options)and then observe over 1-2 months before then switching off another one of your HIV meds. LH

Answer all this?
dental/gums problems