Apr 16, 2006
My pupils do not always dialate evenly. At times they are even other times one is small the other is large I am not on any medication and this has been going on for a few years. Should I be worried?
| Response from Dr. Henry
Generally that would not mean anything serious but a standard good eye examination by an ophthalmologist as well as pointing out that finding to your HIV specialist is suggested. Sometimes conditions like syphilis or asymmetric nerve problems could cause the asymmetry you describe so pre-cautionary evaluation is worthwhile. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are Sore Testicles A Symptom Of HIV?
- Could Night Sweats Be A Sign Of Primary HIV Infection
- Is Tingling In Feet An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Anal Warts After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Blood In Semen After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Urine After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.