Cancer and HIV

My question is: I've been in remission for 4 years from 4th stage terminal anal cancer hpv virus, I was treated with f5u and cisplatin, I had a recent colonoscopy of which the Drs have found a questionable growth just above my prostate gland where the last cancer was, the recent surgen that I saw says that if the cancer has returned I will not be able to have chemo and radiation again, I would only be able to have surgery, and those option seem alittle extream to me, do you know of any other option? My t-cells are around 360 and viral load >50< copies, and why can't I have anymore chemo or raditation?

Good question. Often there is a limit due to excessive toxicity above a certain threshold with little additional clinical benefit to radiation and with certain types of chemotherapy. KH

PEP itchy rash ? combivir/nelfinavir
Strange altering side effects