Apr 13, 2006
Are there any jobs for dental hygienists cleaning AIDS patients teeth
Response from Dr. Henry
In many major cities certain dental practices see a lot of HIV patients and gum/tooth hygiene is an important part of their care. Dental hygienists are a part of the dental care team so I suggest contacting a local AIDS service organization to find out the names of dentists in your area who are well regarded for the quality of their care and positive attitude towards patients.
switching combivir for truvada
Diet pills,(Propolene), and HIV
- Getting AIDS From Having Sex During Period
- HIV Transmission Vaginal Secretions
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Vaginal Sex Without Condom
- Burning Urethra After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Vaginal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.