Ins.

I recently turned 18 and my health in was cancelled. I can not afford the medicne now which in florida is 578 for combaviar and 715 for sustive. that is just for 15 days. what am i suppose to do now. i have been off of the meds for 2 weeks now and i have taken a vacation leave at my job so i can find help. My job ins will not start for another 3 mnths .

It is not advised to start and stop drugs like Combivir and especially Sustiva due to high risk to develop resistance. You need to connect with an HIV specialist preferably one linked to a Ryan White supported clinic. I would discuss with your HIV doctor or a local AIDS service organization what are your options (can you get a case manager or social worker to help out some?). KH

penis size
Is it my regimen?