Apr 10, 2006
I was detected about four years ago when I nearly crashed with double Pheumonia, in Caen France, I have noticed that my penis size has shrunk by about 1.5 inches. I had just had my second hip op caused by the hiv medication and my penis is tiny. I know that this isn't the end of the earth as I am v. well other wise, but what can I do? I am on Viamune epivir and videx best regards alex
Response from Dr. Henry
You might consider asking your HIV provider to check you total /free testosterone levels to see if you are hypogonadal.
- What Does Herpes Do To The Spine?
- What Does Herpes Around The Anus Look Like?
- What Do I Do When My Shingles Scab Over?
- What Causes Recurring Yeast Infections And Bacteria Vaginosis?
- What Are Your Chances Of Getting Herpes If You Have Sex With Someone That Has It?
- What Is The Lifespan Of The Hpv Virus?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.