|CCR5 antibody by genetek
Apr 9, 2006
Just wonder if one can buy this product and inject it to yourself, is it possible to do this?
the ccr5 protein is sold by Genetek @ http://www.genetex.com/commerce/catalog/product.jsp?product_id=3067&czuid=1135287839171
Response from Dr. Henry
That product is a goat antibody so there would be concern about an allergic reaction. Use of injected CCR5 antibody has not been shown to be safe and effective for the treatment of HIV infection. KH
Follow to Dr. Henry of question Begining Facial Fat Loss on April 6
- If I Have Ars Will I Have Runny Nose?
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Open Wound Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Tongue After Cunilingus Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.