|CCR5 antibody by genetek
Apr 9, 2006
Just wonder if one can buy this product and inject it to yourself, is it possible to do this?
the ccr5 protein is sold by Genetek @ http://www.genetex.com/commerce/catalog/product.jsp?product_id=3067&czuid=1135287839171
Response from Dr. Henry
That product is a goat antibody so there would be concern about an allergic reaction. Use of injected CCR5 antibody has not been shown to be safe and effective for the treatment of HIV infection. KH
Follow to Dr. Henry of question Begining Facial Fat Loss on April 6
- Licking Penis Scared I Have AIDS
- Is Tingling In Fingers An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- How Do You Know If You Have Anal Cancer?
- Sex With A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Dry Mouth After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.