|Interest in pharmaceutical grade of uridine for lipoatrophy
Apr 6, 2006
Is there any interest in a pharmaceutical grade of uridine, rather than Nucleomaxx, to attempt to reverse lipoatrophy? Seems that since there is a least 1 out there in trial, not yet approved by the FDA, that this would be a more common sense approach. If approved, you would know how much uridine you recieve per dose and would hopefully be covered by insurance. Thank You.
| Response from Dr. Henry
There is interest though the design and funding of a well done safety and efficacy study can be a challenge. If any reader knows of other trials underway looking at uridine supplements for lipoatrophy using a product other than Nucleomazz please post! KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flaky Skin After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Alphabetical List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Can Genital Warts Cause Cancer?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.