Shoulder replacement surgery in HIV+ male 56 years old

I have benn HIV+ for 3.5 years, currently taking Norvir, Reyataz and Truvada on a once a day routine. HIV count is undectable and CD4 count is around 700. I am healthy and feel pretty good with the exception of some fatigue and depression. I am considering a complete shoulder replacement due to advances osteo-arthritis. Is my current drug regimen a good one for minimal interference with the surgery (ie anesthesia, antibiotics etc.) I feel I must advise the Surgeon of my condition but would like any suggestions that might help limit the number of people that know I have HIV. Thank you

HIV+ patients doing well on therapy generally do quite well with surgery includibg orthopedic procedures. The anesthesiologist needs to know which HIV drugs you are on and often can consult with your HIV doc or pharmacologist to tailor the anesthesia for optimal safety. KH

rash-nevarapine
Switching from Sustiva + Truvada to Viramune + Truvada