Avascular Necrosis

I'm 47 and have had my right hip replaced due to AN. I'm told it's inevitable that the left side will need to be done. I don't understand why my doctors are not exploring some early stage treatments to help avoid a second hip replacement. Is there anything I should be looking at or any chance of avoiding another hip replacement?

In the setting of treated HIV infection risk factors for avascular necrosis of the hip have included use of corticosteroids (even for short periods of time), perhaps other steroids, high triglyceride/lipid levels. I have had a number of patients develop avascular necrosis of one hip who have not had a problem with the other hip so I am not convinced that involvement of the other hip in inevitable. KH

hiv and lipo suction
Beggining Facial Fat Loss