Apr 4, 2006
My sister is HIV positive and her CD 4 count has dropped from about 350 to about 230,she just lost her husband who had full blown AIDS,she is in good health but is very worried.Should she start treatment?Is there anything she can do to boost her immunity?
Response from Dr. Henry
She needs to connect with a user friendly HIV specialist for an evaluation and a discussion of treatment options. KH
- White Discharge After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- How Effective Are Swabs When Testing For An Std?
- Physical Effects Of Stds
- Can HIV Live In The Ink For Tattoos?
- Clearview Hiv 1/2 Stat Pak Generation
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.