lasting effects of Videx after removing from regimen

Hello and thanks again for this valuable forum. I'd like to ask you if the side effects (specifically fat/muscle loss) of using Videx continue after the treatment has been stopped, i.e. once the fat/muscle deterioration process has begun it becomes self-sustaining even after the source has been cutoff. I stopped taking Videx and Sustiva over 2 yrs. ago but it seems the fat/muscle loss process continues. I am currently taking Kaletra, Viread and Ziagen and have had no problems w/the exception of increased triglycerides, which I am controlling with gemfibrozil. I'm not sure if I can call this wasting because my weight stays steady at ~235# (I'm 6'3")it's just that my once cornfed muscular frame seems to be disappearing and there is nothing I can do about it. I work out hard 2-3 week and still the shrinkage/morphing. The frustration is literally zapping the life out of me, I consider myself a very strong-willed person but my will to live is waning considerably. Any light you can shine would be greatly appreciated. You do a trully benevolent service here...thank you.

Videx has not been identified as a major contributor to fat loss (partly because it hasn't been singled out in studies and often was used with Zerit which caused more problems). I haven't observed nor have I seen much on the issue of persistent fat or muscle loss in patients previously on Videx so I don't think it is seen very often. I assume you have been checked for low testosterone or thyroid hormone levels? KH

lipo-human growth hormone
pep