Apr 2, 2006
I have recently been getting knots in the muscles in my upper back just below my shoulder blade. Sometimes it causes my whole upper back and neck to go into spasms. I never had this problem until recently and there has been no trauma to the area. I am not on meds I am HIV positive only diagnoised recently. Thanks in advance!
Response from Dr. Henry
A general evaluation by your HIV specialist or primary care doctor is recommended. A wide range of muscle or nerve problems (often not HIV relateed) can trigger the symptoms you are experiencing.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sinus Infection Worried It Could Be HIV
- Dry Mouth After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Rimming Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Tongue After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tingling Lips After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.