Amino Acids and AIDS meds

This probably isn't suitable for posting; however, as a follow-up, I found an article about this issue which I originally asked about, that may point in the right direction:

http://health.families.com/drug-metabolisminteractions-1101-1104-gem

It talks about drug metabolism and P-450.

What I can do next is post a complete list of the contents of the primary whey supplemen t I take, it may be useful. I will continue researching and send more info as I find it.

What happened once, when I increased the dosage of my supplment, is my bloodwork showed some increase in liver irritation (which "can" be caused by Reyataz, but when I discontinued the supplement, it went back to normal) and my testosterone level jumped to 1200 (!).

It's no wonder I was having all those problems.

More to come, thanks!

Thank you for the follow-up information. KH

Is it true about these drugs
Should I have a yellow fever innoculation