Mar 28, 2006
| Response from Dr. Henry
Sounds like you could be having a Sustiva side effect. Often those will diminish after 4 weeks or so. If you have already been on Sustiva for > 4 weeks I would discuss with your HIV specialist whether a switch off Sustiva to another HIV drug is an option . Other problems could be a possibility depending on your HIV situation and other clinical issues so an evaluation by your HIV specialist is recommended. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Testing Negative After Anal Fingering
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Oral Sex On A Woman
- Touching Used Condom And HIV Testing
- Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Risk Of Getting HIV
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Precum Touching Vagina?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.