|stocrin & combivir
Mar 24, 2006
thank you Dr Henry,regarding my question on stcrn & cmbr. your answer gave me hope I was so scared to go for a test after taking those drugs.I went for tesing on the 18th of this month the test was negative! I am hoping & prying to get the same results for the next tests.
| Response from Dr. Henry
Feedback appreciated. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If The Sides Of My Legs Turn Red Is That Neuropathy?
- What Does A Lack Of Serum Reactivity To An Hiv Test Mean?
- How Long Should I Wait To Take An Hiv Test After Being Raped?
- Using Soap As A Lubricant With Condoms And Hiv Risk
- How Long Does It Take For Hiv To Show Up Up In A Person Blood?
- Can Hiv Lay Dormant In A Woman For Up To Ten Years?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.